Based in Appleton, WI
2013-2014 across many platforms
Krashlander is a physics powered game that will have you blasting down large mountain slopes and soaring over gaping crevices to attack the evil robots that destroyed your world.
Many years ago, I played an old abandoned game called Ski Stunt Simulator. I fell in love with the game control mechanic and have been making games with a similar mechanic ever since. Krashlander is my most recent game to use this awesome game control mechanic.
- A fluid and precise physics-driven control mechanic borrowed from an awesome old abandoned game called Ski Stunt Simulator.
- Very skill-based gaming fun.
- Simple minimalist design.
- Epic rigid-body style crashes.
- Get started as a novice then punish yourself as an elite skier.
Official Trailer (platform agnostic) YouTube
Official Trailer 2 (for iOS) YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Basic Training YouTube
Logo & Icon
iOS Numbers Blog Post
A blog post about Krashlanders 1st year+ on the app store. All the numbers! farseergames.com.
About Farseer Games
Farseer Games is a team-of-one development house owned and operated by Jeff Weber. He makes unique and interesting physics games in his basement.
More information on Farseer Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.